Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden!

Kaden turned 6 years old and decided he wanted a monster truck cake. Isn't this nice!!!! I tried to frost and decorate this in a matter of about 5 minutes or less. I didn't leave myself much time. He didn't seem to mind too much that I did a horrible job. Good thing kids are so forgiving!!
This is the day after his birthday. Kyleigh was hanging out in the bouncer. I caught a half smile from her on camera but her chubby cheeks kinda got in the way! So we settled for this picture of her. She is still a super cuttie!
Here is Branden with one of Kaden's new presents. Thanks Grandma for the cool gun set!! The boys have been playing with it non stop. They are obsessed with the glasses and think that it makes them look so cool.... However you really do need them to protect your eyes. These guns shoot extra well.
Kaden on another cool present. Thanks Grandma for the cool pogo stick. The boys picked this up right away. At 8 am the next morning after getting it what do I hear in the garage. Yes, you know the sound that a pogo stick makes. Maybe I should try it out and maybe I could tone up and loose a few pounds. (Most likely I would just break a bone or something.)
These are the battling brothers. Literally. They have been shooting each other for hours with no end in sight.
What an awesome birthday Kaden had. Thanks everyone for all the fun gifts!!

No comments: