Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Deals Just Keep Getting Better!

This particular purchase was just a small sample of how many I got. These 12 packages of crackers cost .25 each then I used a $3.00 reward I got from my bottom purchase and paid only $.18 cents out of pocket for all 12 packages!!!!!! Now this is food I can afford to buy!!
Okay other deal. Albs this week has their Kraft promotion. I got all of the above and paid $3.55. Yes, that's all!!! I had to buy $25 worth of product and then they automatically took off $10.00 then I had $15 left to pay then they had coupons at the store for $1.00 off the meat, and I had a $.75 off the bars, and $.60 off the pudding. Then I used another $10.00 from a previous register reward (that I got from the diapers) and that took me down to my total of $3.55 and that was with tax!

I love all of these good deals. It sure makes you feel good and even better at least this was stuff that I had to get anyways and was actually healthy for my family! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

This is so awesome- Albertsons wouldnt let me do that with the fishy crackers- only 2 at a time- i was bummed. so i got the two bags for 50 cents