
We went for the Keetch Reunion this year to Eastern Idaho. We camped out with the family, floated the river, and then met up with all the other family and had a pow wow at the Diamond Creek Ranch.

On the ranch is a spring that is bubbling up fresh clean water. Thought that I should try the good stuff for myself. I wasn't so clean but at the least the water was!! Good stuff.

Grandma and Kyleigh having some time in the beautiful area!

WOW!!! It is just the most beautiful things I have seen in a really long time!

This is seriously one of the most beautiful places on earth! Away from all the sounds of the city and just out in beautiful grassy fields. Mountains surrounding you! Doesn't get much better than that! Dad and Kyleigh out for a stroll!

Jared taking the kids for a fun ride!

Kyleigh thought the horses were silly. This thing was sooooo much better!!

Kaden taking his turn on the horse with the pretty girl!!

Branden had to have his turn too!

Kyleigh and her new best cousin!!! She loves Tressa! Two peas in a pod!

All the guys hanging out around the campfire! Now this is a true ranch experience!!

I couldn't pass up the pics with this beautiful place. I loved the fences with the grassy field the mountains and the sun setting. So much better in person... guess that will just have to be my own memory!

They had some fun toys for everyone. I had a little dual with my hubby. Once Jared started playing fair and not cheating I WON!!!!

I also managed to take out my brother in law too!

Kyleigh wondering what was in that hole!! Can she go in there??

Grandpa Keetch was telling the whole family all about that ranch that we were staying on and the stories that went with it. Lots of years worth of stories that are really interesting to hear!

The family in charge of cooking of the night did dutch oven! They buried roast and turkey. They turned out so good!!! We will certainly be trying that one sometime soon!

Kaden and Austin at the geyser in soda.

Whew.... there it blows!!!

We floated the river with everyone in Lava. That is such a fun little stretch of river. Just short enough for the kids but rapids that make if fun for everyone!!

Like my blurry pics. Kyleigh touched the lens. She was such a little sneak this whole trip!

All the kids just waiting to be able to float the river!
1 comment:
Wow - you guys have been BUSY. It looks like there was a ton to do. I love the picture of Kyleigh on the tractor. Too funny!
Post a Comment