
We went to our Ward Pioneer Day celebration and had lots of fun. Kaden really wanted to help tie a quilt that they had set up. He did a really good job too!

Austin and Branden tried their luck at stick pulling. I wonder who will win this one?

Branden enjoyed a little time playing with the water squirting toys. Good way to cool off on a hot day!

After having a ton of fun playing all the games we went and had bite to eat. I am sure the pioneers would have died for hamburgers and hotdogs!!!!

What could make a mother more proud. Out of all the games like the egg toss and stuff my son won, in his age group, 1st place for the seed spitting contest. He was able to spit one 15 ft away! I think that is really pretty good all considering, I am just not sure where he got this talent from!!!
1 comment:
Loved the Pioneer Party! It was so fun. I love your blog. Awesome.
Heather
Post a Comment