Sunday, August 3, 2008

This was the Gordon/Golden Keetch Family Reunion for 2008. This was at Lava in Idaho and we went and the boys were able to float the river. This is when they were just playing in the river and letting the current float them. They had lots of fun with this.
Branden was a little scared to venture out on his own. Dad also helped him from floating away and down the river!! Thanks Dad!
This was the big group of Keetch's or at least a few of them came down the river.
Dad taking Branden down to the river to go for the ride of his life.
We did many other things as well but I was bad with taking the camera around so that was the first of our trip and here is the last. This was the ride home. Branden falling out of his seat. Kaden's head propped up by the arm rest and if you notice Austin is in the back and had his jump rope strung all over. They were certainly tired. I guess that means fun was had by all. Another good reunion down in the memory books!

1 comment:

Sally said...

The pictures of the boys riding home is priceless! I didn't think you guys went - what a quick trip! I'm glad you made it after all, it looks like they had a good time.