
We had two birthday's this week and wow am I glad that all the cake baking is over!!! This is the cake that I made for Branden.

Branden so excited to get to the cake and presents that he can hardly contain himself.

We were excited that Grandma and Grandpa Mattson came just for the birthday parties and sporting events earlier in the day!!! We really enjoyed their company! We also were lucky to have Grandma Corless and also Grandma and Grandpa Keetch. Aleasha and Mark and Bryson even joined the festivities with us!!!! Thanks for coming everyone and helping this be a special day for our two little ones!

Branden blowing out those 4 candles!!! Can you believe that he is alreay 4. Where has the time gone. Well if it wasn't enough to have one birthday song and cake we decided to go for round 2.

Kyleigh finally got her cake that mom made for her. She doesn't look to sure about all this.

Until ........ she can get her fingers in some frosting!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ that is really good!

What a mess they get to be. Actually our boys were far more messy!!! We actually were able to clean her off with a rag. She still needed a bath with all the frosting in her hair.

Branden opened his really cool gifts and then Kyleigh got to open hers.


What ever could this be.

Oh..... a pony!!!!!!! And a place for Molly!!! She also got a new doll and Jared named her Holly Dolly!!! How appropriate huh?

Kaden though this box looked extra fun to play in!!!! Silly kid. Someday he will not like the fact the he is in a pink pony box.

Well here is the whole gang. Of course mom is trying to get the kiddo to look at the camera and so Mom looks stupid!!! Otherwise what a great family photo.

Me and my sweet little 1 year old. Wow how the time flies!!!! I am so happy to have her be a part of our family. I never realized how much fun having a girl would be but wow..... it goes beyond anything I ever dreamed of!!!!!!!!! Not to forget that I love my boys. I am so proud of the boys they are turning out to be. They each offer something so special to our family and I could never live without any of them!!!
5 comments:
Great job on the cakes Amanda! They look awesome. I love the 1 yr old birthdays. 2 birthdays in the same week is a fun challenge to work with :) Looks like a good time.
Those cakes are awesome. Love the bright colors and the lettering. Love the last picture, how precious. Girls are fun!! Just wait til the princess' come out!
The cakes turned out SO cute! Birthdays are exhausting, so way to hold it all together WHILE entertaining family :). You resemble your dad quite a bit. That's so great everyone could make it. I can't believe Branden is 4. I remember when you had KADEN and then I remember the day you had Branden. Man, time flies. Anyway, it's fun to catch up on all the pictures. You are very photogenic and red looks good on you. Thanks for coming over and saying bye - even though it was a busy weekend!
By the way, those are some great action shots of the boys' sports!
Oh Amanda what a beautiful photo of you and your daughter!!!! You're both just gorgeous! The cakes are incredible, I'm so impressed. I didn't get a stitch of that creativeness from your Grandma, glad you did! :) Aunt Laveda
Oh Amanda what a beautiful photo of you and your daughter!!!! You're both just gorgeous! The cakes are incredible, I'm so impressed. I didn't get a stitch of that creativeness from your Grandma, glad you did! :) Aunt Laveda
Post a Comment