
Okay so it has been awhile since I last posted. I know I know everyone is tired of seeing the birds!!! Okay so this is all I have saved on my camera from a while ago! This is actually mothers day!!! I know a month late getting it on here! This is what I came down to when I woke up
AND they made me muffins by themselves!!! Nice bunch of kids huh?

Kyleigh wearing brothers eye protection!! Cute huh!?

My little sweetie in nothing but her rolls!!! She was having so much fun in that blanket!

Oh.... a few tears shed over not getting what she wants!!! I think we have a lot of this coming our way.

Kyleigh was hanging out on the kitchen floor watching mom cook and so I gave her a roller. Well I turn around to find Branden doing this to her back. Guess he thought it was a back scratcher or something.

Today we had family over for dinner and we were able to get the 2 cousins together. We don't seem to see them much these days. They enjoyed their time on the grass until they decided they both wanted the one toy that was there to play with!!

Here is the cutest little girl that we could ever ask for!!!!
3 comments:
Not that we didn't like seeing the baby birds... but your babies are cuter!
She has the CUTEST smile! and it's captured in every picture.
Kyleigh's tears are to die for! I don't know how you can resist that :). I heard she is trying to crawl - so I'll have to pop on over to see that! Love the eye protection picture.
Post a Comment